Our story time from last week went well. I love the children in this group. They are adorable. We had 6 children attend and I believe when the weather gets warmer, we will have more children.
Here are the books we read:
What Do You Love? by Jonathan London
One Rainy Day by Tammi Salzano
Llama Llama Nighty Night by Anna Dewdney
Here are the songs we did:
1. Good Morning Song
2. Come Along and Sing with Us
3. Dance Your Fingers
4. This Little Piggy
5. Flying Baby Song (Up! Up! Up!)
6. Patty-Cake, Patty-Cake
7. Where oh Where are Babies' Fingers
8. The Train
9. Grey Squirrel
10. Hey Diddle Diddle
11. Where is Thumbkin
12. Now It's Time
13. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
14. Itsy Bitsy Spider
16. Alphabet Song
17. Ring Around The Rosy
18. Hands Say Goodbye..
Popular Posts
-
1. When My Name was Keoko by Linda Sue Park 2. Hatch by Roxie Munro 3. Lunchlady series by Jarrett Krosoczka 4. Hooray for Amanda and her...
-
Today's storytime theme was Monsters. Recently Katie from Storytime Secrets discussed her Monster storytime. I included two of her rec...
-
About 5 years ago, I started to read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I only picked up the first book because it was so popular in the...
-
This program started with the story of 13 Days of Halloween by Carol Greene. I think this is a terrific story because it is great for all ...
-
Many of you are starting registration or programs for Summer Reading for the children and teens this week. I am starting registration this w...
-
I know many of you are either public children's librarians or a school library media specialists who works with the public libraries. Wh...
-
Sorry it took me so long to post this. I have been trying to plug away at my book order for September, so I finish it by my vacation next we...
-
This week's review is on a chapter book, Phantom Tollbooth by Norman Juster. It is the 50th anniversary of the book. Milo, the main c...
-
Think about some of the performers you had at your library. Who was the best? Why? Here are some memorable performers at the library over...
-
This week's craft theme was recyclables. We used materials that you could get for free and can be reused. We made a shell pet and a new...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment