Our story time from last week went well. I love the children in this group. They are adorable. We had 6 children attend and I believe when the weather gets warmer, we will have more children.
Here are the books we read:
What Do You Love? by Jonathan London
One Rainy Day by Tammi Salzano
Llama Llama Nighty Night by Anna Dewdney
Here are the songs we did:
1. Good Morning Song
2. Come Along and Sing with Us
3. Dance Your Fingers
4. This Little Piggy
5. Flying Baby Song (Up! Up! Up!)
6. Patty-Cake, Patty-Cake
7. Where oh Where are Babies' Fingers
8. The Train
9. Grey Squirrel
10. Hey Diddle Diddle
11. Where is Thumbkin
12. Now It's Time
13. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
14. Itsy Bitsy Spider
16. Alphabet Song
17. Ring Around The Rosy
18. Hands Say Goodbye..
Popular Posts
-
1. When My Name was Keoko by Linda Sue Park 2. Hatch by Roxie Munro 3. Lunchlady series by Jarrett Krosoczka 4. Hooray for Amanda and her...
-
I didn't realize it is Flannel Fridays. I'm new to the twitter/blogoverse. I guess on Flannel Fridays, we talk about things we do in...
-
How do you all organize books in your library? We have it basically by age group for fiction and then alphabetical order by author's la...
-
Yesterday I did a program we did for the first time at the library. We are a member of the Collaborative Summer Reading Program. Our theme...
-
I decided not to post on the holiday and post two topics today. I was wondering what series are popular in your library and how you determin...
-
Here is my outline of what I plan on doing for the first session of Summer Storytime. First I'm going to give you some background on wha...
-
I know many of you are either public children's librarians or a school library media specialists who works with the public libraries. Wh...
-
I know its been a while since I have posted here. I been really busy. I think it is easier (and more realistic) if I post just once or twi...
-
Note: Due to all the buzz surrounding the upcoming movie and the books, my book club decided to read it for this months meeting. Hunger...
-
This week's craft theme was recyclables. We used materials that you could get for free and can be reused. We made a shell pet and a new...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment