Popular Posts
-
1. When My Name was Keoko by Linda Sue Park 2. Hatch by Roxie Munro 3. Lunchlady series by Jarrett Krosoczka 4. Hooray for Amanda and her...
-
How do you all organize books in your library? We have it basically by age group for fiction and then alphabetical order by author's la...
-
I didn't realize it is Flannel Fridays. I'm new to the twitter/blogoverse. I guess on Flannel Fridays, we talk about things we do in...
-
Yesterday I did a program we did for the first time at the library. We are a member of the Collaborative Summer Reading Program. Our theme...
-
I know many of you are either public children's librarians or a school library media specialists who works with the public libraries. Wh...
-
For today's Flannel Friday (or as I like to call it the topic of anything relating to toddler/preschool storytime), I am actually going ...
-
This program started with the story of 13 Days of Halloween by Carol Greene. I think this is a terrific story because it is great for all ...
-
I decided not to post on the holiday and post two topics today. I was wondering what series are popular in your library and how you determin...
-
This is the first week of programming for Summer Reading. Summer Reading is nice because you have a lot of interested kids in the...
-
Yesterday's theme was food. We did three books related to food and our favorite Seals on the Bus. These are the three books: Sea...
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment