Last week was the first storytime of the Fall session. The theme was food. We are going back to having our storytimes in the Cave. This is a new section that was created when the library was renovated with soft seating so children can sit and read or reading/storytime programs can take place in this area ( I posted a picture on the site here but I will post it again on the bottom of this page). This is actually done because we have a program in the fall on Wednesday mornings in the meeting room. I worked in another library where they had so many programs they always did their storytime in the children's room. However, what I like about the Cave, is that it is basically in its own area only partially open to the children's room. These are the books we read:
Seals on the Bus by Lenny Hort
Yum Yum What Fun by Mara Bergman
Jamberry by Bruce Degen
Favorite Songs: If You're Happy and You Know It, Hokey Pokey and Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes
New Songs: This Old Man and Old McDonald Had a Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment