Popular Posts

Monday, May 13, 2013

Toddler Time 5/13

   This is the next to last week in our Winter/Spring Toddler Time Session. Today's theme was A is for Apples and Aliens. This is the first time in a while that I used flannel board sets I made. I am going to try to get pictures, as soon as I can get my hands on the library camera. The children enjoyed the two songs we did with the flannelboard. Here are the books we did:

Pete the Cat, I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin

Clifford Picking Apples and Pumpkins by Norman Bridwell

The Aliens are Coming by Colin McNaughton



   These are the songs we did:

1. Hello Everyone

2. Shake, Shake Your Hands

3. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

4. 5 Little Apples (flannel board song)

Five little apples
Lying on the floor
One rolled away and that left four
Four little apples
Hanging on a tree
I picked one off and that left three
Three little apples
I know what to do
I put one in my pocket and that leaves two
Two little apples
Sitting in the sun
I'll pick one up and that leaves one
One little apple
Waiting in my lunch
I'll eat it up with a crunch, crunch, crunch

5. Old Mc Donald Had a Farm

6. Five Little Aliens (flannel board song)

Five Little Aliens Flying Out in Space
the first one said, let’s have a race.
The second one said, watch me go
The third one said, that’s so slow
The fourth one said, my ship’s fast
The fifth one said, I’m always last.

7. If You're Happy and You Know It

8. Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes

9. Ring Around the Rosie

10. Hokey Pokey

11. Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear

   We did A is for Apple and an alien coloring page. Much fun was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment