Popular Posts
-
1. When My Name was Keoko by Linda Sue Park 2. Hatch by Roxie Munro 3. Lunchlady series by Jarrett Krosoczka 4. Hooray for Amanda and her...
-
I didn't realize it is Flannel Fridays. I'm new to the twitter/blogoverse. I guess on Flannel Fridays, we talk about things we do in...
-
How do you all organize books in your library? We have it basically by age group for fiction and then alphabetical order by author's la...
-
Yesterday I did a program we did for the first time at the library. We are a member of the Collaborative Summer Reading Program. Our theme...
-
I decided not to post on the holiday and post two topics today. I was wondering what series are popular in your library and how you determin...
-
Here is my outline of what I plan on doing for the first session of Summer Storytime. First I'm going to give you some background on wha...
-
I know many of you are either public children's librarians or a school library media specialists who works with the public libraries. Wh...
-
I know its been a while since I have posted here. I been really busy. I think it is easier (and more realistic) if I post just once or twi...
-
Note: Due to all the buzz surrounding the upcoming movie and the books, my book club decided to read it for this months meeting. Hunger...
-
This week's craft theme was recyclables. We used materials that you could get for free and can be reused. We made a shell pet and a new...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(72)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Blog posts this week
- Thursday's Post Topic: End of Summer Special Prog...
- Monday's Post Topic: Summer Reading Post Part II
- Friday's Topic: Summer Reading is Almost Coming to...
- Wednesday's Post: Last week of Preschool Summer St...
- Tuesday's Topic: Book Talk-Lunch by Denise Fleming
- Monday's Post: Summer Reading Craft (last craft in...
- Thursday's Post: Summer Reading Preschool Storytime 5
- Wednesday's Post: The Dewey Race
- Tuesday's Post: Spotlight on the Warriors Series
- Monday's Topic: Summer Reading Craft Week 5
- Thursday's Post: Preschool Storytime Session 4
- Tuesday's Post: Book Talk: The Family Book by Todd...
- Monday's Topic: Summer Reading Craft Week 4
-
▼
August
(14)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment