Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday's Topic: Book Talk-Lunch by Denise Fleming

 Lunch is an adorable picture book by Denise Fleming. Denise writes a lot of great books for storytime such as: Mama Cat Has Three Kittens and In a Small, Small Pond among many others. This book is colorfully illustrated and simple enough for kids 2 and up. There is a mouse who loves to eat all sorts of fruits and vegetables. I have a set of plush soft fabric fruit that I use with this story and its a hit. This story is great to use for many concepts such as color and foods. The book is highly recommended for kids 2-5 for storytimes or to be read one on one.

2 comments:

  1. I love this book, too. In fact, I like a lot of Denis Fleming's books. I especially like their simplicity and bright colors! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree and thanks for posting!!-Michelle

    ReplyDelete