Yesterday's theme was food. We did three books related to food and our favorite Seals on the Bus.
These are the three books:
Seals on the Bus by Lenny Hort
Today is Monday! by Eric Carle
Lunch by Denise Fleming
Fast Food Gulp! Gulp! by Bernard Waber
For the Today is Monday book, I did the song version of it with them. For the Lunch book, I had soft fabric large size fruit. I held up each fruit and had them try to guess what it is.
Favorite songs of the week: Five Little Monkeys, Hokey Pokey, Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes
I will try to post pictures soon




I almost did Today is Monday at story time this morning, but changed my mind because I didn't want to sing two books, and I already had The Babies on the Bus.
ReplyDeleteI love that you do the Hokey Pokey - I should add that one in to my repertoire. Do you have a recording you use, or do you just sing it?
What is Babies on the Bus? Sounds cute. Is it like Seals on the Bus?
ReplyDeleteI use my own voice. I figure the kiddies are used to it by now LOL.-Michelle