Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monday's Topic: Summer Reading Craft Week 4

   There wasn't a formal theme for today's craft. This was partly due to the fact that we had to do the craft out in the children's room because of the book club meeting. I guess if you could pick a theme, it would be the USA. I have picked themes related to different places in the world. We had a craft for the children to decorate "their house". Basically this is a cut out from cardstock paper and they decorated it with markers, beads, stickers and foam pieces. They were very creative and had a great time with this craft. I will post a picture on here soon. After they did the house craft, they did patriotic coloring sheets or word search. Considering we had 17 kids and did this program in the children's room, it went very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment