Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday: Book Talk

A few weeks back, I said that I would post something about some of the YA books I want to read this summer (or the fall..there are a lot!). These include:

  1. Hunger Games Trilogy (finished 1 and I am reading the second).
  2. Chains and Forge  by Laurie Halse Anderson
  3. Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares- Levithan and Cohn
  4. Matched-Ally Condie
  5. Revolution-Jennifer Donnelly
  6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by Levithan and Green
  7. Bamboo People-Mitali Perkins
  8. Cardturner-Louis Sachar
  9. Unnameables-Booraem
  10. Along for the Ride-Sarah Dessen
  11. Alligator Bayou-Napoli
  12. When you Reach Me-Stead
  13. Shiver-Maggie Stiefvater
  14. Miss Peregine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  15. City of Bones-Cassandra Clare
  16. House on Mango Street-Cisneros
  17. Divergent-Veronica Roth
  18. What Happened to Goodbye-Sarah Dessen
  19. Summer Series by Jenny Han
  20. I Am Number 4 by Pittacus Lore
Have you all read any of these? Want to read any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment