Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Flannel Friday Topic

I'm sorry but I haven't posted the pictures of my flannel board items. I been so busy with Summer Reading, I forgot to ask someone to get it out of the safe for me. Today's topic is what are you planning to do for Summer Reading storytime. Feel free to include any flannel boards, songs and books.

I'm not sure of the exact titles but our theme is One World, Many Books. So books that relate to different countries, families, homes, ethnic groups, things like that. I may do one or two easy storytelling fingerplays and maybe some songs from different places around the world. If you have any suggestions of ones you like to use, feel free to add. If I have any flannel board pieces that relate to this theme, I will use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment