Popular Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday's Topic: About Me and about you

We all know that the great supporters of this blog are librarians or authors and lovers of literature, but what else can you tell us about you? I'll start by telling you about myself.

I'm Michelle and I grew up in Long Island and work at the Queens Library for 6 years as a Children's Librarian. I may get laid off as of August 4th, but we are working hard to try to make sure that doesn't happen. Of course I love to read, but I also love: shopping, traveling, movies, hanging out with my friends, walking in parks and by the water, yoga, board and computer games, Facebook, Twitter and visiting local places like museums and parks. I am married for 6 1/2 years to a great guy who is a speech therapist for kids with disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment