Popular Posts

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday's Topic: Talk amongst yourself, I'm Verklempt..

Anyone remember that from SNL? Thought it was a good title for today. Its pick your own topic day. Talk about whatever you want. I'm going to talk about this heat. Its too hot. Maybe its scaring away customers from the library. The kids are off from school, so maybe they don't want to leave the house. In NYC here its supposed to be 100 degrees.

Another thing I want to discuss is volunteers. Do you have a lot of them? Where do you get them from? What do they do for you? Are they helpful. My answers:

1. We have usually about 3-7 or more depending on the time of the year. We have more in the summer.

2. Usually they come in themselves because they are interested in volunteering. Sometimes from the local school.

3. shelve books, prepare crafts, label books and other tasks as needed.

4. Usually they are, only rarely they are not.

Feel free to talk about these topics or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment