Sign of the Moon by Erin Hunter
Book #4 Omen of the Stars
This is the latest entry in the Warriors Omen of the Stars series. Overall this book was enjoyable and a quick read. This story focuses on impending doom relating to the warriors from the Dark Forest and the journey of Jayfeather, Dovepaw, Lionblaze, Cinderpelt and Sandstorm to the Tribe of Rushing Water and the three chosen ones mission with the tribe. This book was notable for several reasons. First of all, we get to learn more about the ancient cats. Secondly, we get to know more about the Tribe of Rushing Water. Several interesting events happen in this book and possibly could lead to more interesting events in later books. As to not spoil the book for readers, basically these events relate to characters in previous books. It was enjoyable see more character development regarding Dovepaw and Ivypaw (you’ll learn their warrior names in this book). Several relationships appear to begin in this story and make you wonder if they will lead to love. Overall, I highly recommend this book to fans of this beloved series.
The 4th and 5th grade students at my school LOVE it!! I'm glad that you recommended this series. I think I'll have to give it a chance. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the series myself!!! I started reading it a few years ago because the kids in the library were always asking for it and I decided to read it out of curiousity. I became hooked! Hope you try it and like it too :)!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ litchatkids.blogspot.com