Popular Posts
-
1. When My Name was Keoko by Linda Sue Park 2. Hatch by Roxie Munro 3. Lunchlady series by Jarrett Krosoczka 4. Hooray for Amanda and her...
-
I didn't realize it is Flannel Fridays. I'm new to the twitter/blogoverse. I guess on Flannel Fridays, we talk about things we do in...
-
How do you all organize books in your library? We have it basically by age group for fiction and then alphabetical order by author's la...
-
Yesterday I did a program we did for the first time at the library. We are a member of the Collaborative Summer Reading Program. Our theme...
-
Recently I had the opportunity to read the two Alvin Ho books by Lenore Look. This is a charming and humorous series for children in grades ...
-
If you saw last week's Flannel Friday about this storytime, http://litchatkids.blogspot.com/2011/07/flannel-friday-first-session-of-s...
-
I decided not to post on the holiday and post two topics today. I was wondering what series are popular in your library and how you determin...
-
Here is my outline of what I plan on doing for the first session of Summer Storytime. First I'm going to give you some background on wha...
-
I know its been a while since I have posted here. I been really busy. I think it is easier (and more realistic) if I post just once or twi...
-
When I was working at my first library out in Long Island, we did a pen pal program. Basically, how it worked was my supervisor, the Head of...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(72)
-
▼
June
(23)
- Thursday's Topic: Summer Reading update
- Wednesday's Topic: I'm so Happy
- Summer Reading Bulletin Board...
- Tuesday's Topic: Book Talk, Latest Warriors book b...
- Monday's Topic: Book Buddies
- Wednesday's topic: School/Library Partnerships
- Monday/Tuesday's Topic: Book Talk-Alvin Ho Duo
- Belated Friday Post: Flannel Friday
- Thursday's Topic: About Me and about you
- Wednesday's Topic: Read Down your Fines and Fees
- Tuesday's Topic: Performers @ your Library
- Special Book Review Tuesday Post: Story of a Girl ...
- Monday's Topic: Storytime favorites
- Flannel Friday Topic
- Thursday's Topic: Talk amongst yourself, I'm Verkl...
- Wednesday's Topic: Parents' and childrens' behavio...
- Tuesday's Topic: Summer Reading Club
- Books on my list to read for children's Literature
- Friday's Topic: Flannel Fridays
- Thursday's Topic: Author Encounters Real or Virtual
- Emergency post: Save Libraries
- My name
- Wednesday General Library Topics: Computers @ the ...
-
▼
June
(23)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment